Renovating your Kitchen and Bathroom with Ready to Assemble Products
Renovating and remodeling different aspects of your kitchen is hard work, but it can be made easier with ready to assemble products. Kitchen and bathroom renovations, when done by professional installers, take weeks and months of your area being disturbed by strangers. When you do the project yourself, you can work whenever you want, and put the fate of your dream kitchen in your own hands. So how do you go about getting the RTA cabinets and bathroom you need for your renovations? The answer is simple, and you can do so by following these steps.
- Understand the pros and cons of RTA cabinets. You need to do some thorough research on ready to assemble products before you start your kitchen or bathroom renovation. To be specific, you should find the way you are going to obtain your RTA products, what you want out of these products, e.g. the material, the durability, the style and finish. Understand what you will need for a DIY kitchen with RTA cabinets, and look for what exactly you want from your kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities.
- Find the place you will get your RTA cabinets from. You must do research on the company and understand EXACTLY what you want before you purchase and start your renovations with ready to assemble products. Make sure you choose a good company, who focuses on costumer service and provide the best quality products for the price you are paying.
- Take your measurements. Measure where you are planning to place your ready to assemble kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities finekitchencabinet.com suggests:
- Measure in inches only
- Note all fixtures and utilities with dimensions
- Note all electrical outlets/switches with dimensions
- Denote ceiling height and indicate any transitions, soffits and/or vents
- Note the size and location of existing appliances
- Indicate which way doors swing and into what rooms
- Note breaks in walls and obstructions
- Include location and size of windows and doors
- Order your cabinets. You can now start the process of ordering and getting your RTA cabinets!
- When you receive your cabinets… make sure you are prepared to start the renovation process. Take all the necessary precautions you should and would take for renovations. If you feel you need assistance, ask family members or friends to help bring in your RTA products and start the project.
- Start assembling. Assembling RTA products is as easy as 1-2-3. Most RTA products come with directions (e.g. IKEA), however, looking online for instructions is just a viable option. Understanding exactly what you need to do to install your RTA products should be done before you receive them, but we’re all human, and sometimes things happen last minute.
Renovating a kitchen is no easy feat, but it becomes easier with RTA cabinets and bathroom vanities. These simple steps will help push you towards the kitchen of your dreams, and help you create the best DIY kitchen with your RTA products.