TERMS AND CONDITIONS admin
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Delivery is 3% with minimum of $65 on all orders in NJ,NY, and PA within 100 miles from our base. Job Site deliveries are $175.00 and subject to approval.
UNASSEMBLED CABINETS DISCOUNT:
Unassembled cabinets qualify for 7% discount.
Bear in mind that there are no returns or exchanges on any assembled cabinets Unassembled cabinets in their original packing material can be returned with prior authorization and a 25% restocking fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
• All prices are subject to change without a notice.
• All orders must be acknowledged and confirmed by us to be valid. We are not responsible for inventory shortage.
• Fine Kitchen Cabinet reserves its right to terminate any customer account at management discretion and in the best interest of the company. Fine Kitchen Cabinet should not be liable or committed for any orders placed after the date the account is terminated. The customer will be notified of such action, either verbally, in writing, or both.
• All products remain the property of Fine Kitchen Cabinet until satisfactory payment is received and accepted by the company. In case of any defect Fine Kitchen Cabinet limits its responsibility to replacement of the defected part or product keeping in mind the availability and reasonable notice, and it should not be liable for any labor costs and any other costs arising from the sale including but not limited to loss of use or installation costs or damages to any other or near by products or home fixtures. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the condition and the availability of theproduct prior to the installation and to determines the proper use of the product.
• After the customer signs the acknowledgement, the company will consider this to be a sale and any cancellation or changes, except for addition, will be subject to the company’s return policy. Orders that are not picked up, accepted, or refused delivery, whether this is expressed or implied, will incur a storage charges of 20$ per day for the first 30 days, and will be disposed of after 30 days at the customer’s expenses. Customer remains liable for all costs.
• By placing an order, the customer acknowledges that he or she received, agreed, and accepted all terms and conditions of sales contained in this agreement. Any deviation must be accepted in writing by the company management and that terms and condition that are contained in this agreement supersedes any other or prior agreements and sales.
• Fine Kitchen Cabinet reserves its right to change any customer payment terms at management discretion and to the interest of the company. Fine Kitchen Cabinet reserve the right to hold all fully paid orders until other unpaid orders are fully paid for. When one of the customer’s orders is not paid for, all the customer’s other orders become due, and no orders or partial orders to be released without a full payment on all orders is received and accepted by the company.