Limited Lifetime Warranty on Drawer Guides and Hinges. MANUFACTURER warrants to the original purchasing consumer, for as long as they own their home, that the drawer guides and hinges shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
Limited 1 Year Warranty on Cabinets. These cabinets and related cabinet work assembled by MANUFACTURER, are warranted to the original purchasing consumer ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase or as long as the original purchasing consumer owns the home, whichever is less, against avoidable and unnatural defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
THIS WRITING IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND/OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES BY THE MANUFACTURER, TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES EXTENDING BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. MK WOOD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
(Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state).
• THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PROBLEMS CAUSED BY IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF CABINETS, CABINETWORK, DRAWER GUIDES OR HINGES.
• THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCT USED OR INSTALLED IN CONNECTION WITH CABINETS, SUCH AS GAS OR ELECTRIC APPLIANCES, COUNTERTOPS OR PLUMBING FIXTURES.
• THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, STORAGE OR EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE TEMPERATURES OR TO DEFECTS ARISING FROM MISUSE, NEGLECT, ACCIDENT, ALTERATION, IMPROPER USE OR CARE OR FAILURE TO MAINTAIN.
• This warranty is not transferable.
• Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks and knots are not considered defects.
• Color variations in cabinets are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of cabinets, and exposure to UV light and sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets. Such variations and changes are not considered defects.
If a manufacturing defect does occur within the terms and conditions of this warranty such defective part will be repaired or replaced by MANUFACTURER, as its sole option. MANUFACTURER will not provide or pay for the cost of removal of defective product, transportation of defective, repaired or replaced product or installation of repaired or replaced product.